August 11 - December 30, 2017
2 Hours and 45 Minutes (Including Intermission)
- Please CLICK HERE to enter your email for updates, and be the first to know when new packages and tickets are available.
- This is the OFFICIAL SITE for the Hollywood Pantages and the ONLY reliable source of information regarding tickets to the Hollywood Pantages.
- Check back regularly for updates on package and ticket availability.
-There are many ticket resellers and secondary markets for tickets.
- For the best seats and to eliminate the risk of fraud, get tickets through the Hollywood Pantages Box Office, HollywoodPantages.com or Ticketmaster.
- Purchasing tickets from any other seller runs a high risk of receiving fraudulent tickets.
ABOUT THE SHOW
HAMILTON, conceived and written by Lin-Manuel Miranda, the man behind musical phenomenon In the Heights, brings the story of founding father Alexander Hamilton to the stage. Seamlessly injecting contemporary music into a historical tale, HAMILTON was inspired by the 2004 biography 'Alexander Hamilton' by historian Ron Chernow. The musical played a completely sold out Off-Broadway engagement at The Public Theater in February 2015 before transferring to Broadway that summer, opening on August 6, 2015 at the Richard Rodgers Theatre. On Broadway, it has received enthusiastic critical acclaim and unprecedented advance box office sales.
Recommended for ages 12 and up due to non-graphic adult situations. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the theatre.
Hamilton runs 2 hours and 45 minutes, including one intermission.